Thursday 25 March 2010

A point has been made which I agree on...


3D movies are (at the moment) a fucking eyesore. There, I said it.
All this media hype and hiked up prices... I have now got a headache and an empty pocket (though I did steal your glasses for the fancy dress party next week, the cherry on the top of my 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' outfit. Thanks IMAX). I cant ever see the whole screen at once as the edges of the screen are blurry and these afore mentioned glasses dig in to the bridge of my nose creating sore red dents when I take them off, making me look like a crackhead.
I was chatting to friend about this a couple of days ago and came to the conclusion that it's main benefit is to stop piracy... at the cost of all our retinas, and I price my retinas very highly...


...did like Avatar though...