Wednesday 3 March 2010

OK Go music video... it's had nearly a million views in 2 days, I defy you not to watch this...

I have a supreme fascination with Rube Goldberg videos (starting with the infamous Honda ad) and as good ones are not created very often (due to the extreme complexity and magnitude of things that can go wrong) I was excited to check this one out... it's phenomenal... isn't channel 4 doing a best music vid ever thing soon? This little ditty (thanks Matt) should definitely get in the runnings if there's any justice in the world (thanks Lemar)...

Follow up post: since the initial post of this story the views (847,000) have DOUBLED, surpassing the success of their previous video (the one on treadmills). This is a band that really knows the true power of the viral. Hmmm... I want me some of that...