Tuesday 21 July 2009

E-mails from an asshole

Original ad:
Hi, I'm looking for two "reliable/cool" girls to help me move some things from one storage unit to the next on Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st of May . They are directly across from each other but there are some fairly heavy things. I am low-key mid 30's female and can help with some stuff but will have stitches so am not supposed to lift a lot of heavy stuff. I can pay $15.00 per hour each for all or any part of the hour (ie: 1 hr and 20 min = $30.00). Also, can pick you up and drop off. I guess it will take us 1-2 hours start to finish.
From Timmy Tucker to ************@**********.org

Hello,

I saw your ad on ********** looking for girls to help you move. I am not a girl, but I must say, who are you kidding? Girls can't move heavy objects. That is a man's job, which is perfect for me. I am 6 foot and 220 lbs. I can bench press twice my weight and I can definitely move the shit out of whatever you are carrying. Leave the women for the kitchen. I'll help you move. My rate is $40 an hour.

Thanks,

Tim

From Trace ***** ****** to Me

Thanks, Tim. Will keep you posted.



This website is bloomin' marvelous. its a collection of letters written to people by this guy who is basically taking them for a ride, with hilarious results (sorry, that makes me sound like a cheesy American comedy film trailer doesn't it?).

http://dontevenreply.com/index.php

Reminds me of growing up and prank calling people from phone boxes using the operator to reverse the charges, good times. I would be ashamed if my kids didn't do it.

Thanks Ben from 'ITIABTWC' for this one.

... and by the way can anyone tell me just how the hell I put these sites in as real links, its in your own interest to save you copying and pasting all my amazing websites THANKYE!