Sunday 28 June 2009

NOT being at Glastonbury...


As a south-westerner I've got a 'gurt' attraction to Glastonbury and thought how going there would be a great blow out to celebrate finishing uni. I got an offer on Friday to get blagged into the festival but turned it down as I came to the conclusion I couldnt really do it as ive got no money and not enough brain cells to be waxed pre-D&AD New Blood. Very sensible of me eh!? But to summarise not being at Glastonbury is pretty shitty. So, I have subsequently been moaning the whole weekend to my girlfriend about not being at Glasto (sorry babe, hah). Ive managed to keep it relatively far back in my mind to ease the pain but following various calls from some of my boys who are there I gave in and switched on BBC 2, I was greeted by a set from the mighty Prodigy who I knew my mates were watching (in the pic). So now im here wondering if I've missed out on the greatest thing on the face of the earth? probably not but im still buying tickets for next year the SECOND they are available.

...ok now the black eyed peas are on... I take it all back.